The official installation of the Holland Piano, a Haines Brothers square grand piano built in 1876, took place at Florence Simmons Performance Hall Lounge in Charlottetown July 27. The piano, which was donated by Mary Ann Green and the Green family, belonged to James Edward Dalton and his wife Helen Holland Dalton, a direct descendant of Samuel Holland. For many years, the piano was in the front room of the Holland Homestead in Tryon. The Green family purchased the Tryon property in 1973, and the piano was shipped to Ottawa where it underwent extensive repairs. In 1991, shortly after the removal of the piano, the Holland house burned to the ground. The installation of the Holland Piano celebrates the repatriation of this important part of Island history, thanks to the generosity of the Green family.